Chef de Partie - 17-20k - Grantham, Lincolnshire
By MRC, Jun 25 2018 05:47PM
Location Grantham, Lincolnshire
Salary £17000 - £20000
Hours Full Time
We are searching on the behalf of our client for a skilled Chef de Partie to work in a rustic hotel, set in the beautiful countryside of Grantham, Lincolnshire. Conveniently situated approximately one mile from the A1, the hotel has award winning conference facilities and are proud members of Select Lincolnshire. This would be a perfect opportunity for a keen chef to work with seasonal fresh produce and help support local suppliers.
The 102 bedroom hotel serves breakfast, light lunches in the bar area, Conference lunches and seasonal changing menus in the restaurant at evening.
The right candidate will...
- Be working in a team of 6 chefs
- Be able to run own section, working alongside other chefs and aiding the Head Chef with the running of the kitchen.
- Be producing quality food for functions, the restaurant and the bar
- To help meet and exceed the company food GP budget
- Ensure that the company’s Health and Safety Policy is met at all times
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- Must have food hygiene certificate and a good knowledge of allergens
- Must be self motivated and have the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Must have experience with fresh food
- Preferably have a driving licence due to location
- Generally no split shifts
- Some early shifts
- A salary between £17,000 and £20,000 depending on experience
- Live in may be available for a limited period to assist with relocation
- Meals on duty
JOB ID MRC120