Chef de Partie - Fresh Food Pub - Derby
By MRC, Jul 28 2015 01:54PM
Location Borrowash, Derby
Hours Full Time
Our Client is looking for a strong Chef de Partie to join their small team. This pub/restaurant is based in the outskirts of derby and offers a unique international bistro style menu and is an individually owned establishment.
Working in this fast paced kitchen you must be a strong and enthusiastic team member. You will need to be able to work fast and be highly organised.
What they are looking for...
A 'hands-on' Chef with the desire to learn and develop their skills. You will have a passion for food and not be afraid of hard work.
- prepare all orders to a high standard
- Adhere to all aspects of H&S
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times
- Store all food correctly
- Maintain the standards of personal hygiene, dress and appearance as required by the management team.
- Approach all responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature.
- Deliver open and close down procedures of the kitchen
The right candidate will...
Have good organisational and communication skills
Always strive for perfection
Have 2 years experience in a chef role
JOB ID 70