Cook/Commis Chef - Salary NEG - Cafe - Baslow, Derbyshire
By MRC, Jul 6 2015 10:14AM
Location Baslow, Derbyshire
Hours Full Time 37hrs a week
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Cook/Commis chef to run their cafe in Baslow, Derbyshire. Their food mainly consists of Sandwiches, Paninis, Breakfasts, Salads and daily specials. This role would be suited to a newly qualified chef or CDP that would like to put their mark on the cafe.
- Manage and deliver a consistently high quality product for their customers
- Responsible for all aspects of food production
- Responsible for all aspects of H&S throughout the kitchen
- Ensure a high standard of presentation
- To maintain consistent excellence in customer service
- Maintaining the cafes 5 Star food hygiene rating
The right candidate will...
Organised and have good communication skills
Be positive and passionate towards achieving great quality food
Demonstrate excellent kitchen management skills
A salary suited to your skills and experience
Uniforms and meals on duty will be provided.
Shifts will be 8:30am - 4pm
JOB ID 67