Sous Chef - £17-£21k - Straight Shifts - Nottingham City Centre
By MRC, Oct 21 2015 04:16PM
Location Nottingham City NG1
Hours Full Time
Our Client is looking for a strong sous chef for there live music restaurant in the centre of Nottingham. Delivering freshly prepared food and award winning customer service for up to 330 people
We are looking for...
A 'hands-on' dynamic Sous Chef with a 'can-do' attitude to help produce and
manage the delivery of a great product.
This is a full time, permanent position. You will be fit, enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a passion for food and not be afraid of hard work.
- Support head chef to deliver a consistently high quality product for our customers
- Drive food production along with head chef, running day to day operations
ensuring kitchen is prepared for service
- Responsible for management of HACCP process
- Participate in menu development
- Assist head chef to build, train and develop a dynamic and efficient kitchen team
- Ensure a high standard of presentation for staff and kitchen
- To support the company in maintaining a culture that ensures consistent
excellence in customer service
The right candidate will...
Extremely organised and have good communication skills
Be a 'people person' and have great people management skills
Be positive, dynamic and passionate towards achieving great customer service
Demonstrate good kitchen management skills
Have excellent cooking ability
Be head strong and able to work successfully in a fast paced environment
Must have a proven track record in producing quality fresh food in volume
Straight shifts and consistent weekly rota
You will be rewarded with a salary suited to your skills and experience along with company benefits.
Uniforms and meals on duty will be provided.
28 days Annual leave/Holiday pay
JOB ID 78