Sous Chef - Busy Rural Pub - £20k - Nottingham
By MRC, Aug 24 2015 12:36PM
Hours Full Time
Our Client is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join their team at one of Nottinghamshire's finest rural pubs, where you can expect nothing but freshly prepared high quality food.
What they are looking for...
An experienced Sous Chef who is able to produce a high quality standard of food and help them to maintain their kitchens excellent reputation. This position may be suitable to a Chef de Partie who is looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be working on a rota basis of 4 days on 3 days off.
You will enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a passion for food.
- Assist to maintain an excellent quality of food
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Ensure a high standard of presentation for staff and kitchen
- Provide a high level of organisation at all times
- Manage a small kitchen team in the Head Chefs absence
The right candidate will...
Be organised and have good communication skills
Have great people management skills
Be positive, dynamic and passionate about food
Be able to run a small team
Be able to work successfully in a fast paced environment
May be suitable for a strong Chef de Partie looking to make a leap to Sous Chef
Have 3 years experience
4 Days on and 3 Days off
A competitive salary and a share of the tips
Meals on duty
JOB ID 74