Sous Chef - Salary Negotiable - Warwick
By MRC, Feb 23 2016 11:58AM
Hours Full Time
Our Client is looking for a Sous Chef to join their team in a busy canal side pub in Warwickshire, serving fresh high end Gastro/Fine Dining pub food. Kiwi owned and managed.As Sous Chef you will be required to step up in the absence of the Head Chef, managing the kitchen and maintaining standards, and getting hands on as required, as well as assisting junior kitchen members.
- Manage and deliver a consistently high quality product for their customers
- Responsible for all aspects of food production
- Responsible for all aspects of H&S within the kitchen
- Ensure a high standard of presentation for staff and kitchen
- To support the company in maintaining a culture that ensures consistent excellence in customer service
The right candidate will...
Extremely organised and have good communication skills
Be positive, dynamic and passionate towards achieving great standards of service
Able to work successfully in a fast paced environment
Have experience at a senior level and be capable of running a busy kitchen
Meals On Duty
JOB ID 82